The Bucovina Ultra Rocks® is an event within which are a certain number of events in open country, using the great hiking routes of Rarau – Giumalau and Bucovina region. Each race takes place in one single stage, at an undefined pace within a time limit.
- ULTRA ROCKS : around 110 km long with 6.510 meters of height difference, starts from Campulung Moldovenesc, in semi-autonomy, 30 hrs max. Max* 100 runners.
- 4 SUMMITS: around 88 km long with 5.740 meters of height difference, starts from Campulung Moldovenesc, in semi-autonomy, 24 hrs max. Max* 100 runners.
- LADY’S ROCKS : around 48 km long with 3.030 meters of height difference, starts from Campulung Moldovenesc, in semi-autonomy, 14 hrs max. Max* 150 runners.
- ROCKY : around 33 km long with 1.780 meters of height difference, starts from Campulung Moldovenesc, in semi-autonomy, 8 hrs max. Max* 150 runners.
- RUMBLE ROCK: around 15k with negative height difference, starts from Rarau summit, 3 hrs max. Max* 150 runners
- BEAST : around 180 km long with 9.610 meters of height difference, starts from Campulung Moldovenesc Friday July 30, in semi-autonomy, 50 hrs max. Max* 50 runners.
*A number of delimited places are reserved for: our partners, the international elite (based on the ITRA performance index), other partner races winners and certain journalists (who are reporting from within the race), as well as certain volunteers who are very active.
Participation and registration conditions
The races are open to any person, male or female, licensed, or not. A declaration of liability has to be signed by the parents from participants born in 2003 or younger.
The participants born between 2003 and 2005 may only participate in the Rocky race or Rumble Rock race.
Registration has to be made online at the registration portal of the event http://www.bucovinaultra.rocks . The indemnity provision and the Conditions for participation have to be accepted during online registration. A participant only becomes entitled to a starting slot after a succesful payment provided that slots are still available.
Each participant has to pick up his/her starting pack in person.
Athletes who have been found guilty of doping will not be admitted. Moreover, the organizer is entitled to disqualify athletes for reasons important to the organizer.
Registration is available online at http://www.bucovinaultra.rocks . All registrations and management of all entrants data are handled by our own service. By registering to the Bucovina Ultra Rocks® , competitors automatically accept the competition regulations. Registration is final. The fee must be paid online by credit card via a secure payment system or bank transfer. The fee is refundable only by purchasing REFUND FEE available in registration process.
|Race/Fee (ron) per period||Pre registration||1st stage||2nd stage||3.07- 17.07|
|Ultra Rocks 110k||195||230||275||490|
|4 Summits 88k||180||210||250||450|
|Lady’s Rocks 48k||170||195||230||390|
|Rumble Rock 15k||150||175||195||290|
The fees are still provisional up to the registration opening
Exchange rate 1 Euro = 4,9 ron (aprox)
Pre-registration period: until the end of February 2021 or until the end of 50% of BIB’s available for each race
1st stage period: until the end of May 2021 or until the end of 75% of BIB’s available for each race
2nd stage period: until the end of June 2021 or until the end of 90% of BIB’s available for each race
BIB’s avalable for each race:
- BEAST 180: 50
- Ultra Rocks 110k: 100
- 4 Summits 88k: 100
- Lady’s Rocks 48k: 150
- Rocky 33k: 150
- Rumble Rock 15k: 150
The fee covers the following:
- personalized bib number including RFID time keeping-tag
- extra tag for long races 180k, 110k, 88k (for backpack)
- starter pack with gifts (including official T shirt of 2021 edition only for the registrations made up to June 1st, 2021)
- drop bag service for 110k and 88k races (Rusca station) and for 180k (Paltinis)
- rich aid stations with drinks and food
- hot meal at the finish line
- showers and changing room facilities next to the finish area
- finisher’s medal for all finisher at each race
- medical first aid in the finish area
- live timekeeping, interim times and results through LIVE TRAIL and apps: LIVE INFO and LIVE RUN
To participate in the Bucovina Ultra Rocks® event it is essential :
- To be completely aware of the length and specificity of the event and to be perfectly prepared for it ;
- To have acquired, previous to the race, real capacity of personal autonomy in the mountains allowing for the management of problems induced by this type of event, and notably:
- Know how to confront, without outside help, climatic conditions which could be very difficult to deal with at altitude (night, wind, cold, fog, rain or snow) ;
- Know how to manage, including when one is isolated, physical or mental problems arising from great fatigue, digestive problems, muscle or articular pains, small wounds…
- To be totally conscious that the organization’s role is not to help a runner manage these problems;
- To be totally aware that for such an activity in the mountains security depends upon the runner’s capacity to adapt to the problems encountered or foreseen
- To inform and to sensitize the members of the runner’s entourage towards the respect of nature, people and the regulations of the race.
- To accept to receive newsletters providing information about the event.
The principal of an individual race in semi-autonomy is the rule. The Bucovina Ultra Rocks events take place in one single stage, at an undefined pace, within the limits of the time barriers which are specified for each event. Semi-autonomy is defined as having the capacity to be autonomous between two refreshments posts, as much on the food front as that of clothing and security, allowing for adapting to problems encountered or foreseen (bad weather, physical problems, injury…)
This principle implies, in particular, the following rules:
- Each runner must have with them throughout the duration of the race the totality of their mandatory equipment (see next paragraph EQUIPMENT). At any moment of the race, pack and its contents can be checked by the race officials. The runner is obliged to submit to these checks in good faith, at the risk of exclusion from the race.
- The refreshment posts supply drinks and food to be consumed on site. The organization only supplies still water or energizing drink for filling water bottles or hydration packs. When leaving the aid station, the runners should take care to ensure they have the quantity of drink and food which is necessary to keep them going until the following aid station.
- Personal assistance is tolerated exclusively at certain aid stations (*), in the zone specifically reserved for this use. Assistance can only be given by one person, without specific equipment other than a bag with a maximum volume of 30 liters. Assistance given by a team of professionals, or any medic or paramedic, is strictly forbidden. The rest of the refreshment post is strictly reserved for the runners.
- It is forbidden to accompany or be accompanied along any part the race route by a person not registered for the race, outside of the tolerance zones which are clearly marked in the proximity of the refreshment posts.
Note: A participant who accepts being filmed, and therefore accompanied, outside of the expressly designated zones contravenes the principle of semi-autonomy. The race officials witnessing irregularities are authorized to penalize the participants in order to guarantee the spirit of trail-running events.
(*) Personal assistance is tolerated at the following aid stations: Rarau, Rusca, Valea Putnei, TransRarau (not aid station).
In order to ensure their security and the good progress of each event, each participant must have at their disposal the all the mandatory equipment on the list, detailed below.
The “hot-weather”, “cold-weather” kits are integrally a part of the obligatory equipment. According to the weather conditions, the organizers can activate a kit and inform each participant before the opening of the race-bib distribution for their race. Each participant must, therefore, present their mandatory equipment, including the kit activated by the organizers, in order to retrieve their race-bib, and agree to keep it with them throughout the event.
It is important to note that the material imposed by the organizers is a vital minimum which each trail-runner must adapt in function to their own capacities. In particular, they must not choose the lightest weight clothing possible in order to gain a few grams but opt for clothing which really offers good protection in the mountains against the cold, wind and snow, which therefore give better security and better performance.
|BASIC KIT equipment part||180k||110k||88k||48k||33k||15k|
|race pack destined to transport obligatory equipment throughout the race||O||O||O||O||R||R|
|personal beaker 15 cl minimum||O||O||O||O||O||O|
|supply of water 1-liter minimum||O||O||O||O||O||R|
|spare batteries for the head torch||O||O||O||R||–||–|
|survival blanket 1,40 x 2,0 m minimum||O||O||O||O||R||R|
|basic first aid kit||O||O||O||O||O||R|
|long legged trousers or a legging+socks combination (cover the leg completely)||O||R||R||R||R||–|
|cap or bandana||O||O||O||O||R||R|
|additional warm second layer||O||O||O||R||–||–|
|protection masque (COVID-19)||O||O||O||O||O||O|
- Mobile phone (smartphone strongly recommended): the runner must be reachable at any time before, during and after the race:
- mobile phone with international roaming allowing for its use in Romania (load into its memory the organization’s security numbers, don’t hide your number and don’t forget to leave with the battery fully charged)
- Keep the phone on, airplane mode is prohibited and it could lead to a penalty.
- head torch in good working order with spare cells/batteries
- Recommendation: 200 lumens or more
- basic first aid kit
- 2 gauze pads 10 x 10 cm minimum
- 1 gauze roller bandage
- a box of adhesive bandages
- Food reserve
- Recommendation : 800kcal (2 gels + 2 energising bars each of 65g )
- The hooded jacket which can withstand bad weather in the mountains with waterproof* and breathable** membrane (eg. Outdry)
- *minimum recommended 10 000 Schmerber
- **RET recommended inferior to 13
- the jacket must, imperatively, be fitted with an integrated hood or one which is attached to the jacket by the original system designed for that purpose by the manufacturer.
- the seams must be sealed.
- the jacket must not have sections of fabric which are not waterproof, but air vents fitted by the manufacturer (under-arm, in the back) since they do not damage in any obvious way the impermeability, are accepted.
- It is the runner’s responsibility to judge, with these criteria, if their jacket fits the regulations stated but, during a check, the judgment is made by the person in charge of the check or the race official.
- Additional warm second layer: a warm second layer top with long sleeves (cotton excluded) of a weight of a minimum of 180g (men’s size medium (M) )
OR the combination of a warm long sleeved underwear (first or second layer, cotton excluded) of a minimum weight of 110g (men’s size medium (M) ) and a durable water repellant (DWR protection) windproof jacket*
- *the wind-proof jacket does not replace the obligatory waterproof jacket, and vice versa
Hot-weather kit (can be deemed necessary by the organization, according to weather conditions)
|HOT-WEATHER KIT equipment part||180k||110k||88k||48k||33k||15k|
|saharian cap or any combination which completely covers the head and nape of the back||O||R||R||R||R||R|
|supply of water 1,5-liter minimum||O||O||O||O||R||–|
Cold weather kit (can be deemed necessary by the organization, according to weather conditions)
|COLD WEATHER KIT equipment part||180k||110k||88k||48k||33k||15k|
|3rd warm layer||O||O||O||R||R||R|
|robust and closed running shoes (minimalist, ultralight and sandals excluded)||O||O||O||O||O||R|
|warm and waterproof gloves||O||O||O||O||R||–|
- O – obligatory
- R – recommended
- TBA – to be announced
Competitors are advised to have medical insurance. Each competitor should be covered by accident insurance. This must cover potential costs for Rescue operations (particularly helicopter evacuation, search, and action by rescue) and treatment. Any damage claims from competitors against the Race Organizer, regardless of their legal reason, are void.
For members of the ITRA (International Trail Running Association), it is possible to subscribe to an Assistance – Repatriation insurance which covers the cost of search and rescue world-wide. For more information go to www.itra.run
The choice of the method of evacuation and the actual choice of hospital is at the discretion of the search and rescue and medical officials. Expenses arising from the use of exceptional methods of rescue or evacuation have to be paid by the person rescued who will also have to pay their return from the place to where they were evacuated. It falls to the runner to create their file and present it to their insurance company within the stated time limit.
Respect for environment
By registering for the Bucovina Ultra Rocks® event, participants agree to respect the environment and the natural areas they pass through. In particular :
- It is strictly forbidden to abandon your rubbish (gel tubes, paper, organic detritus, plastic wrappers…) along the race route. Trash/rubbish bins are available at each aid station and it is imperative that they are used. The race officials conduct random checks all along the race route.
- All participants must keep any rubbish and wrappers with them until they can throw them in the bins which are provided for them at each aid stations. The organization encourages runners to equip themselves with a bag or pouch in which to transport their waste to the next bin.
- It is imperative that you follow the paths as they are way-marked, without short-cutting them.
- No disposable plastic dishes (cutlery, cups, bowls) will be distributed at the aid stations. This is to reduce the plastic usage by runners, as well as by the volunteers of the Bucovina Ultra Rocks. Instead of the plastic utensils, the organizer will provide wooden or paper ones.
All the information’s about Elite Runners: Elite Athlete – Bucovina Ultra Rocks®
Registration for elite athletes is not semi-automatic, each one must finalize their registration themselves upon receiving the voucher code from the organizer.
Athletes who will enhance the competitiveness of the BUCOVINA ULTRA ROCKS® races and the international profile of the event are invited to apply for entry and travel assistance. The assistance offered is in three packages. Check here: Elite Athlete – Bucovina Ultra Rocks®
GENERAL SELECTION CRITERIA FOR ALL LEVELS
Athletes for all three levels will be selected according to:
- Ability to enhance the competitiveness of the event (based on their race CV)
- Social media following and use of social media
- Being approachable and available to their fans during event week
- Willingness of your sponsors (if sponsored) to help promote your participation in the event and share BUCOVINA ULTRA ROCKS® social media relevant to your performance
- Country representation – to ensure we have an international field if your sponsors are bringing a media crew (photographer / video) to cover your performance and the event
- Relationships with existing national and international media
ATHLETE OBLIGATIONS FOR ALL LEVELS
Athletes for all levels will be expected to:
- Participate in the nominated event to the best of their abilities
- Be available for race social media – (photos and interviews)
- Take part in the race week activities including Athlete Panel, athlete activations, presentations, Expo activities, press conferences, etc.
- Write a race report via an athlete blog, or social media page and tag BUCOVINA ULTRA ROCKS®
- Engage with race staff and fellow participants in a friendly and respectful manner and demonstrate good sportsmanship throughout the event
- Tag BUCOVINA ULTRA ROCKS® in all race related social media posts
Every competitor expressly foregoes the right for any images or video footage during the event, just as they renounce any right of appeal to the organizers and their partners for the use of their image. Only the organization can transfer this right for images and videos to any media, via an accreditation or relevant license. All communication about the event or the use of images or videos from the event must respect the name of the event, the registered trademark and have official approval from the organization.
Personal Data Protection Policy
With the registration, the participant agrees that personal data can be gathered and passed on to third parties for the purposes of timekeeping, rankings, and results as well as for the publication of respective lists on the internet. The information is collected as part of a registration for one of the Bucovina Ultra Rocks races, for the needs of the organization and in particular to identify each competitor in order to communicate his/her information related to his/her participation before, during or after the event. The participant agrees that his first name, last name, country, date of birth, team name, bib number and results (ranking, time) may be published in all print and electronic media relevant to the event.
The runner’s data is kept in the database for 10 years. This period is renewable at each registration and corresponds to the legal data retention period of the medical and non-contraindication to the practice of athletics or running in competition certificate, or the sports card. Beyond these 10 years, and unless the runner authorizes the organization to keep his/her data, all data are deleted except the runner’s surname, first name, date of birth, gender and nationality to maintain the rankings.
According to the General Data Protection Regulations (EU RGPD 2016/679), any competitor has the right to access and amend every information concerning him/her. This can be done via his/her runner’s page which is available at the 42km.ro network platform. Any data modification can be made by the competitors themselves.
Each race bib is distributed individually to each runner upon presentation of an ID card or passport (document with the photo),
Your race pack and all the mandatory equipment
The race bib must be worn on the chest or stomach and be permanently and completely visible throughout the totality of the race. It must always be placed on top of all clothing and can in no case be positioned on a leg or pack. The name and partner’s logos must not be either modified or hidden. The race-bib is the pass necessary for accessing the shuttle buses, buses, refreshment posts, infirmary, rest areas, showers, drop-off or pick-up areas for drop sacks… Except in the case of a refusal to comply with a decision taken by a race official, the bib is never taken away. Only in the case of abandonment, the bib is deactivated.
180k, 110k, 88k : each competitor receives a big (50-liter) bag and a small bag with their race bib.
The big one: for the aid station RUSCA. After having filled it with the necessities of their choice and having closed it they can drop it off ONLY in the designated area in Campulung Moldovenesc NOT LATER THAN MIDNIGHT 30-31.07.2021. This bag is taken to aid station RUSCA by the organization. Upon arriving in RUSCA the runner must, obligatorily, withdraw their bag. When they leave the aid station they, personally, leave their bag in the designated area. The bags are then returned to Campulung Moldovenesc.
Small bag: for the personal stuff/gear at the start point. Having filled it with the stuff competitors doesn’t want to carry along the course, they can deposit it at the designated places at each race start.
48k, 33k, 15k : each competitor receives a small bag with their race bib.
Small one: for the personal stuff/gear at the start point. Having filled it with the stuff competitors doesn’t want to carry along the course, they can deposit it at the designated places at each race start to be collected at the end of the race.
Note 1: Competitors are advised not to place objects of value in the bags; the organizer accepts no liability for any theft, loss or damage of bags or their contents.
Recuperation of bags in Campulung Moldovenesc: The bags are returned to either the competitor or a family member or friend, uniquely upon presentation of the race-bib. The bags must be recuperated no later than 2 hours after the end of the race. After that time, the runner must come, in person, to recuperate their bag, at their own cost, from the organization in Campulung Moldovenesc.
The organization ensures the repatriation, to Campulung Moldovenesc, of any bags of runners who abandon, on the condition that the abandonment has been registered. The delay of the repatriation is in relation to logistical constraints and the organization can not guarantee a complete repatriation of bags before the end of the race.
Only bags supplied by the organization will be transported. Poles are not allowed in these bags. The contents of the bags will not be verified, no complaint about the contents of the bag at the finish will be accepted.
The organization ensures the presence of solid and liquid refreshments along the race-route. The aid stations supply drinks and food for consuming in situ. The organization supplies still water and energizing drink for filling water bottles/hydration packs and personal beakers. The competitor must take care when leaving each aid station, that they have enough food and drink to last them to the next aid station.
Only runners wearing a visible race-bib who have been duly checked have access to the aid stations.
The Official Race Guide (to be published in July 2021) will have a complete list of aid stations and what they serve.
A check is carried out at the arrival at an aid station and at certain security posts. Unexpected check posts are set-up at posts other than those of aid stations or security posts. Their location is not divulged by the organization.
The courses will be marked with a few thousands fluo flags on the course (every 50-100 meters) along with around 150 arrow signs and a few kilometers of red-and-white stripe tape and also eco-spray pistachio on the rocks and trees. For better sighting at night, the way-markers are fitted, in part, with reflective material which attracts the light of your torch. In the urban areas, the course will be marked with red-and-white tape along with the arrows sprayed on the asphalt surfaces.
ATTENTION: if you don’t see any course mark for some time (longer than 200 m), turn back!
The maximum time for the event, for the totality of the route is fixed at:
- 110k: 30 hours
- 88k: 24 hours
- 48k : 14 hours
- 33k : 8 hours
- 15k: 3 hours
- 180k: 50 hours
These time barriers are calculated to allow competitors to arrive at the finish within the maximum time allowed while having made eventual stops (rest, food…). In order to be authorized to continue with an event, competitors must leave the checkpoint before the time limit (whatever their time of arrival at the checkpoint).
All competitors excluded from the race who wish to continue the route can only do so after having returned their race-bib and under their own responsibility and in complete autonomy.
Security and medical assistance
It is up to a runner in trouble or seriously hurt to call for the help :
By going to an aid station, By calling race HQ, By asking another runner to alert the security service, activate the SOS button from LIVE RUN app.
Every runner must give assistance to any person in danger and alert security services.
In the case where it is impossible to contact race HQ, you can make a direct call to the national security service (most particularly if you find yourself in a zone where only emergency calls are possible: 112)
Do not forget that hazards of all sorts, linked to the environment and the race, may require you to wait for assistance for a longer time than expected. Your security, therefore, depends upon the quality of the equipment which you have put in your pack.
All the personnel, medics, paramedics, search and rescue and official guides, as well as any person so designated by the organization, are able to :
# exclude any competitor from the race who is judged to be unable to continue the event
# oblige any competitor to use any element of obligatory equipment
# have evacuated by any means any runners who are judged to be in danger
# orientate patients to a better treatment structure which is better adapted to their needs
A runner who contacts a doctor or rescue personnel submits themselves to their authority and agrees to accept their decisions
As from the moment where the state of a runner’s health justifies treatment via an intravenous drip, they are obligatorily excluded from the race.
An infirmary/ambulance will be accessible in Campulung Moldovenesc finish line throughout the duration of the event. Competitors who have a severe medical problem may present themselves. Minor treatments will be carried out at the discretion of the personnel and subject to their availability.
Each runner must stay on the way-marked route, even to sleep.
All runners who voluntarily venture from the way-marked course are no longer under the responsibility of the organization.
Ranking and prizes
For each race, a general ranking, male and female, and for each category, male and female, is established.
110k : the first 10 men and the first 10 women in the general ranking
88k : the first 5 men and the first 5 women in the general ranking
48k, 33k, 15k: the first 3 men and the first 3 women in the general ranking, as well as the winner in each category, receive a trophy.
180k: first 3 men and women
Runners must be present at their prize giving. The trophies are only distributed at the ceremony. Results will be published at the official website at http://www.bucovinaultra.rocks.
Abandonment and repatriation
Except in the case of injury, a runner must not abandon outside of an aid station. They must inform the person responsible for the post. In the case of the decision to abandon between two aid stations, the runner must go to the next aid station where they announce their abandonment. The runner keeps hold of their race-bib because it is the pass for accessing shuttle buses, buses, meals, treatment rooms…Repatriation will be organized from each aid station. Injured or sick athletes will have a priority. In case of total stoppage of the race, the organization ensures the repatriation of the runners as fast as possible.
Race officials present along the race-route, and those responsible for the different aid stations and security posts are able to enforce the regulations and immediately apply a penalty in the case of non-respect for these regulations, according to the following chart:
|BREACH OF REGULATION||PENALTIES (*) – DISQUALIFICATION|
|Short-cutting the route||at the race director’s discretion|
|Absence of obligatory equipment (no waterproof jacket with hood, no torch, no survival blanket, no mobile/cell phone)||immediate disqualification|
|Absence of other obligatory equipment||1-hour penalty|
|Refusal to have obligatory equipment checked||disqualification|
|Phone turned off or in airplane mode||15-minute penalty|
|Discarding of rubbish (voluntary act) by a competitor or a member of their entourage||1-hour penalty|
|Lack of respect for others (organization or runners)|
Note: a participant whose supporters are uncivil and/or refuse to respect the organization’s instructions will be penalized.
|Not assisting a person in difficulty (in need of care)||disqualification|
|Assistance outside the designated areas||1-hour penalty|
|Being accompanied along the route outside the clearly defined zones of tolerance in the vicinity of the refreshment posts.||1-hour penalty|
|Cheating (eg. : use of a means of transport, sharing a race-bib, …)||immediate disqualification for life|
|Lack of visible race-bib||15-minute penalty|
|The wearing of a non-conforming race-bib||15-minute penalty|
|Absence of an electronic chip||at the race director’s discretion|
|Absence of passage through a control point||at the race director’s discretion|
|Refusal to comply with an order from the race directors, race officials, chief of posts, doctors or rescue personnel.||disqualification|
|Departure from a checkpoint after the time limit||disqualification|
All other lack of respect for the regulations will be subject a sanction at the race directors’ discretion.
Complaints must be officially made by the competitor to the Race Jury in writing and within 24 hours of the arrival of the participant concerned, with a 350 ron deposit. If the Race jury decision is positive, the deposit will be returned to the participant. If not, it will remain to the organizer.
The Race Jury consists of the following officials: Race Manager, Race Director, Volunteer Manager. The Race Jury is authorized to preside over any and all cases of wrong-doing or other such occurrences where necessary. No objections can be held against Race Jury’s decision.
If the circumstances require, the organization reserves the right to, at any moment, modify the route, start times, time limits, the position of aid stations or security posts, and any other aspect related to the good functioning of the event.
In the case of a force majeure, weather conditions which are too unfavourable or any other circumstance which puts the security of the competitors at risk, the organization reserves the right to :defer the start by a few hours maximum, modify the time limits, cancel the event, neutralize the event, stop the race in progress.
In the case of the cancellation of an event, for whatever reason, decided more than 15 days before the date of the start, partial reimbursement of the registration fee will be made. The amount of this reimbursement will be fixed so as to allow the organization to deal with all the irremediable expenses committed to the date of the cancellation. In case of a cancellation decided less than 15 days before the departure or in case of interruption of the race, for whatever reason, no refund of registration fees will be made.
Amendments to the regulations
The organizer reserves the right to make short-term amendments that will be announced in a timely fashion.
Cancellation of a registration
At the registration a 20 ron Refund Fee will be available. Any request for reimbursement will be possible ONLY BY REFUND FEE PURCHASE. Any cancellation of a registration must be made by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). No withdrawal is registered by telephone or other channels
The reimbursement of fees paid at registration will be made by partial re-credit to the bank account associated with the credit card used at the time of registering, under the following conditions :
|Date sent||Amount of re-credit in % of the amount of registration (excluding annex charges)|
|February 1st, 2021 – May 1st, 2021||100%|
|May 2nd, 2021 – June 4th, 2021||50%|
|June 5th, 2021 – July 3rd, 2021||25%|
|after July 4th, 2021||0%|
Changing Race or Name
Likewise, transfer of competitor’s registration to another person is possible and will incur a surcharge of 75 ron payed upon registration of the new entry. Note: deadline for registration transfer is July 3rd, 2021.